Grand Canyon West Rim (Skywalk) from Las Vegas
Because of the HUGE DEMAND, we’ve opened a “Summer Only” tour season originating from the Las Vegas area. Most of our Guests come back for a second (third) tour, and increasingly asked for our private tours out of Vegas. Most discovered luxury private tours were non-existent in the Vegas area.
Leaving Vegas @ 7AM you’ll travel to our first stop, the Hoover Dam. This is a quick stop, but you’ll have the opportunity to grab a photo at the Pat Tillman bridge.
Jumping back in the vehicle you’re off to Grand Canyon West; home of the Skywalk. We’ll stop when needed. Need a restroom break? Want to stretch your legs? Not a problem.
Arriving at the West Rim around 10AM you’ll have plenty of time to explore several of the popular lookouts to include Eagle and Guano Point.
SKYWALK – $100 per-person
In the old days, the most thrilling view you could get of the Grand Canyon came standing at its edge. In 2007, that view got even better with the opening of the Skywalk at Eagle Point. This 10-foot-wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge extends 70 feet out over the rim of the Canyon. Look down and you can see right through the glass platform 4,000 feet to the floor of the Canyon below.
- Your ticket option for the Skywalk will appear when you make your reservation online.
ZIP LINE – (you can purchase your ticket at the destination)
Are you a Thrill Seeker? Do you Crave Outdoor Adventure? It’s Time To Experience Nearly 3,200 Feet of Zipline Adrenaline!
Located at Hualapai Ranch about a mile from the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk, the Zipline at Grand Canyon West will let you soar 500 feet above the floor of a spectacular side canyon! You’ll approach speeds of up to 40 mph as blue skies and epic scenery rush past. With 3,200 feet of zip line over two separate runs, you and your group can fly with us today!
LUNCH (not included)
We suggest you grab a quick bite outside the Grand Canyon West in Page Springs. First, it’s typically cheaper. Secondly, it’s quicker. Important when you’re looking maximize your time exploring the Grand Canyon West Rim.
With minimal stops, it’s about 2.5 hours home from the Grand Canyon West. Like the trip out, your ride will be comfortable. Many of our vehicles are equipped with DVD players, with our Airstream RV featuring Satellite TV. and G=uano
THE DIFFERENCE - South Rim (National Park) vs West Rim
- National Park – Located @ the Widest (18 miles) and Deepest (1 mile) park of the Grand Canyon.
- Grand Canyon Village – Home of the El Tovar Hotel & Bright Angel Lodge, with the El Tovar dating back to 1905.
- Mather Point – Jetting out from the side of the Canyon, Mather Point is the most photographed overlook @ the Grand Canyon.
- Rim Trail – Following the edge of the Grand Canyon for 2.5 miles, the Rim Trail is the longest Canyon side trail.
- Historic Grand Canyon Railroad Depot, dating back to 1901.
- Hopi House, Look-Out-Studio, Kolb Studio and the VerKamps Curio Store are all within walking distance.
- Closer – Only 2.5 hours from Vegas (vs 4.5 hours to the South Rim)
- Hualapai Reservation – Located @ the tail-end of the Grand Canyon.
- (Not as wide or deep as South Rim)
- Skywalk – Glass “horseshoe” glass bridge 500 feet above the nearest ground…
- (5 Minutes only on bridge – No Photos)
- Eagle Point – An unobstructed view of the Canyon below.
- Zip-Line (extra) – Soar 500 feet above the ground @ 40mph
- $60 Extra Fee
Price Comparison - Private vs Group Tour
Todd walks you through a tour price comparison. Mixed Group Tours compared to our Private Tour. Doing a Private Grand Canyon Tour may not seen so out of reach once Todd breaks it down, dollar for dollar.
Private vs Group Tour - The Advantages of going Private.
It’s going to be hard for you to not have a great time on your Private Tours. Simply, you’re in charge. We can change things at a moments notice, ensuring you and your group/family have an AMAZING TIME!
Our price is “per-day” NOT “per-Guest”. The price does not change based on how many people are in your group; rather the vehicle you choose. Your Family/Group are the ONLY Guests in the vehicle. We pick you up where you’re staying. You’re our ONLY stop. Your tour is 100% custom; tailored around YOUR wants/needs.
Transit Custom - (Seats 8)
- Custom Built Interior
- “Super” Wide Seating
- Rommy Interior
- Reclining Leather Seats
- 27″ TV/DVD
*More Legroom than our SUV's*
Luxury SUV - (Seats 6)
- Only “Premium Class” SUV’s
- Three (3) Captains Chairs w/Rear Bench Seat
- Rear Entertainment – TV/DVD
- Ultra Quiet Interior
- Heated/Cooled Seating