REMEMBER: Our tours are 100% private, so other than your Guide, no one outside your family/group will be on your tour. This offers us the flexibility mixed tour companies cannot match.
- We DO NOT REQUIRE our Guides, or Guests to be vaccinated.
- We DO NOT KNOW the vaccination status of our Guides. If you’re looking to book, but require your Guide to be vaccinated, we will not be able to honor your request.
- Our Guides are NOT REQUIRED to reveal their vaccination status to their Guests.
Social Distancing: If you would like your Guide to keep his/her distance, PLEASE let them know.
Masks: Masks ARE OPTIONAL for our Guides while driving. You as a Guest ARE NOT REQUIRED to wear a mask. KEEP IN MIND – There might be a need to wear a mask when entering buildings on private and public property. BRING ONE WITH YOU.
- If you’re TIRED of masks all together, just let your Guide know. We will do everything we can to make your tour MASK FREE.
- NOTE: National Parks: Currently masks are required when inside buildings at the National Parks. They are only required outside is social distancing isn’t possible.
Cleaning: While we are leaving it to our Guests to determining the level of CDC guidelines followed; as a company we are doing the following to safeguard our Guests.
- Guides will not conduct tours if sick. Each is asked to report ANY illness, and tours will be reassigned as needed.
- Vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized before, during and after each tour.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Tours will focus on the less dense areas within the National Park (which happen to be the best areas anyway).
The safety of our Guests and that of our Guides is TOP PRIORITY.
If your Guide has concerns with the health of member of your group, he/she can choose to cancel the tour THAT MORNING. EXAMPLE: A member of your group has a deep chest cough, and looks to be battling an illness. While your group my think it’s OK to continue, your Guide has the authority to cancel the tour.
- If a member of your group is ill, have them stay home.
- There is NO REFUND for cancellations the morning of the tour due to health concerns.